Making a modified pigg file
Jump to navigation Jump to search
You must have a complete data set that works for the mapserver and client with -createbins. At present, this method has been tested using the 2500 data set, with an I24 mapserver building the bin files.
- Modify the raw files you want to change (such at the .ctm files governing character costume availability)
- Delete the relevant bin from the bincreate data/bin (or data/server/bin) folder
- Run mapserver with -verbose 2, it should recreate the bin when it reaches that point in the loading order
- Make a working folder somewhere, we shall call it ROOT, I used my Tequila folder where city of heroes is for the test
- Build pig.exe and put it in ROOT (it might be called pigtest.exe)
- Extract the pigg file into ROOT/(pigname) (eg ROOT/Bin for bin.pigg)
- Put your modified files inside the folder, overwriting the originals
pig.exe -c <folder> -i
- You will now have <folder>.pigg in ROOT
- Put the pigg in your piggs folder
- The client (and server?) should now load it.